1. Indicate your chosen public health issue and existing program. Begin by conducting a thorough review of the websites provided below. Then, choose one of the following:
– Breast and Cervical Cancer: National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)
2. State your rationale for your choice.
Why did you choose this public health issue?
– Your answer can include personal, professional, or other reasons. Be sure to also include a bit of background information on the issue. Who does it impact? What is its significance to public health?
3. Lastly, indicate any questions or concerns you have regarding the final project in the General Questions discussion topic (optional).
Specifically, write a brief response addressing the following critical elements:
Public Health Issue and Existing Program: Indicate the public health issue and existing program you have chosen to address.
Rationale: Provide rationale for your selection of public health issue and its impact on and significance in public health.
Guidelines for Submission: Submit a 1- to 3-paragraph Microsoft Word document