1. I will post the question of the discussion with all the requirements needed, so please read the question carefully and respond to it with your own words and I don’t need any outside sources and plagiarism.
2. I will post a pictures of the article that we have to read and do the discussion, so please read the article more than once and respond to the question.
3. I need a lot of information and details in this discussion from the article, so please be careful when you write it.
4. I will post a folder of the article that we have to read at the end after I post the question, so please downloaded and read it carefully.
Look at the Attached document, and use it to address the following questions:
- What specific claims about identity is Valente making?
- How does the author’s personal experience speak to society beyond the personal narrative?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the argument that comes to mind that help support your explanations.
The Reader Response will be graded by a simple rubric you can see here, and must be done by the time we review the piece in class. Consider how you might use the Reader Responses to advance your work on the papers we’re working on.
This is in a Discussion forum, and other can respond to what you write, but having the exchange of ideas in here is not required.