Career Development Criteria Assignment: Lifetime Employability
As a professional in healthcare, capitalizing on your strengths will increase the quality of your work and interactions in the workplace. Reflect on your strengths and respond to the following questions in a well-written, concise paper using specific examples to support your statements.
- How do (or will) you use critical thinking in decision-making and problem-solving as a professional in a healthcare environment?
- What are the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that should be employed in your career in healthcare? (Note: Healthcare Administration will be my career).
- What are your communication strengths and weaknesses?
- How can you capitalize on your communication strengths in the workplace?
- What strategies do you employ to stay on-task and on-time in your professional life?
- How do you manage your professional goals?
- Conclude with an evaluation of how your identified strengths and strategies will positively increase the quality of your work and interactions in the workplace as well as impact the quality of patient care.
- Your paper should be 3 double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- Peer-reviewed articles should be used.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.