Case Notes are intended to facilitate class discussion and can be written in any format (bulleted lists, random scribbles, etc.). These are your chance to practice the analytical frameworks (VRIO, 5-forces, CAGE, etc.) in connection with that dayâ€™s case. You should also use these to practice problem formulation and providing a recommended course of action (solution). These are graded on effort, not correctness, but should be 2-3 pages of work in length.
20 points each, earned as follows:
- 10 pts â€“ Analysis using Frameworks and Concepts from text book
- 5 pts â€“ Problem Formulation
- 5 pts â€“ Recommended Actions
Here are the frameworks/concepts to practice. This is the minimum. You can always practice frameworks not listed if you want to improve your abilities in them as well.
- Case Notes #3: Industry Life Cycle, Innovation types
- HTC and VR (online coursepack)