Use Case 8.1 at the end of Chapter 8: ” Mary Lynn Schroeder: Building a Successful Business with Limited Money and Limited Business Experience”
Answer the following discussion questions in a 2-page document. Use APA style for punctuation and format. Business memo, single-spaced body with double space between paragraphs. Use subheadings to tell me which question the section is referring. Use proper sentence and paragraph structure with 8 to 20 words per sentence and 3 to 6 sentences per paragraph. Submit your paper on Blackboard in the assignment submission area.
1. What can a first-time entrepreneur, who may have a good idea but not much money or business acumen, learn from Mary Lynn Schroederâ€™s experience?
2. To what degree do you think youâ€™d be capable of building a website on Squarespace and setting up an online store on Shopify? If you donâ€™t think youâ€™re capable of either of these tasks, what can you do now to obtain the necessary capabilities?
3. To what degree do you believe ready-made platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, and Etsy have contributed to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the United States and abroad? To what degree could you envision using one or more of these platforms if you launched a business of your own?
4. Identify and describe a ready-made platform, like Squarespace or Shopify that is not a direct competitor of either one of these platforms but fills a similar role in that it allows an entrepreneur to perform a vital task with very little capital investment.
5. Why do you think this case was placed in the chapter titled â€œAssessing a New Ventureâ€™s Financial Strength and Viabilityâ€?
i will send you the book to read the case