- Requirements for Sunday Presentation/Research Paper
- Each student needs to submit both a research paper and a slide presentation on Sunday.
- The written paper should be written in APA style with at least 5 works cited. At least 2 of the works cited should be peer reviewed articles.References and citations must be from reputable sites.Do not rely on blogs, Wikipedia, and the like.
- The paper needs to be at least 2,000 words or about 6 typed written pages, double spaced.The title page and reference sections do not count toward that length.
- I will use SafeAssign to check for plagiarism.
- Do NOT use a plagiarism checker before submitting your assignment.This creates a false positive in the process that takes considerable time to address.If you do this, your paper will receive an automatic 20% deduction.
- Please review the lecture and slides to recall what plagiarism is.(e.g., if you copy 500 words of an article and paste it to your document, it is plagiarism, even if you cite the source.)
- Research papers will be graded using the following rubric which has been compiled by the Department Chair:
We are one of the best academic writing firms based in the, present all across the globe, with an untarnished track record of providing flawlessly written academic papers to students from around the world on a diverse range of topics and subjects.
+1 (213) 497-3675