1. Can you describe Hirsutism sign and symptoms, treatment, prognosis and answer these questions please; I need at least 5 that are no older than 5 years references.
1.Hirsutism is caused by excessively high levels of which hormones in women?
2. The definition of hypertrichosis is:
A.Increase in total body hair
B.Increase in total body weight
C.Increase in total urine output
D.Increase in total body mass index
3. Hirsutism can be a genetic problem.
4. A patient should consult their doctor if they have hirsutism along with male pattern baldness.
5. Anti-androgen treatment can help treat hirsutism.
6. Differences in sexual hair patterns between males and females are due to?
C. Growth Hormone
7 .The most common cause of hirsutism and menstrual irregularity in women less than 50 years of age is?
2. Can you describe COPD, sign and symptoms, treatment, prognosis and answer these questions please, I need at least 5 that are no older than 5 years references.
1. True/False: COPD is the tenth leading cause of mortality in the United States.
2. COPD causes:
Increased lung elasticity
Shortness of breath
Cough and Wheezing
Both B &C
3. True/False: COPD can be cured.
4. True/False: COPD does not contribute to other disease processes such as CAD, DM, and Stroke.
5. Name three things that people with COPD can do to help decrease exacerbations.