Suppose there has been an incident at your organization that will require a forensic investigation of company computers and e-mail. You have been asked by the head of your organization to prepare a presentation for the non-technical staff that explains how e-mail works, and the types of information that forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
Consider the following when creating your presentation:
- What is the appropriate level of detail for non-technical employees regarding the process of e-mail and forensic investigations?
- What are the qualities of an informative and appealing PowerPoint presentation?
For this assignment, you are to:
- Create a presentation that includes a graphic depiction of how e-mail works and discusses the types of information forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
- Your presentation should be at least 6-8 slides in length, not including title and reference slides. Your presentation must adhere to Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.