Answer 2 of the following questions, using your own words and with supporting evidence. EACH prompt should be at least 600 words.
1. How did political philosophy change the idea of monarchy? (Explain and give examples)
2. Select one thinker from the Scientific Revolution and discuss how they contributed to the innovations of the time, and how their work reflected cultural changes of that time?
3. Discuss Rococo and Neoclassic art.* (Explain and give examples)
4. How was Romanticism a response to the Enlightenment, and explain how that was reflected in art?
4. Discuss the transatlantic slave trade and how the growth of slavery challenged the idea of a just society.
100-90 – The questions are thoroughly answered, exceeding the minimum word count, and in your own words. Specific examples or quotes from the text or other course material are used to support your answer, and this is done by the deadline.
89-80 – The questions are answered in your own words, making at least the minimum word count. Specific examples or quotes from the text or other course material are used, and this is done by the deadline.
79 or below – The question is responded to, without clear answers or not completely, and the minimum word count is met. Lack of good/no evidence is given, but this is done by the deadline.