- Choose an area of interest to you; something that can be argued.
- Research, using the PSU Library and Databases
- Must use a minimum of 3 academic articles and 1 free choice
- Organize in proper MLA format
- Write a 4-5 page research paper that:
- Clearly introduces your topic
- Crafts an argument which uses proper rhetorical strategies including Ethos, Logos, Pathos, proper audience awareness, lack of logical fallacies
- Integrates various forms of evidence properly and cites accordingly (minimum of two per argument point).
- Uses paraphrasing
- Has a strong conclusion
- Specific items to be graded: Everything from Major Essay 2 plus use of the paraphrase template, use of rhetorical devices, lack of logical fallacies, and a solid conclusion paragraph.
We are one of the best academic writing firms based in the, present all across the globe, with an untarnished track record of providing flawlessly written academic papers to students from around the world on a diverse range of topics and subjects.
+1 (213) 497-3675