Please answer all the following questions below. Each question is to be answered in a paragraph of 4-5 sentences or more.
The assignment must have a MINIMUM of 1000 WORDS, and 3 EVIDENCE-BASED REFERENCES no older than 5 years, excluding the class textbook.
This assignment is based on chapter 11 of my book. Please feel free to visit the book link that I will be providing you with in order to answer the assignment correctly.
Please also feel free to look at the Chapter 12 in the Power Point.
Also, look out for plagiarism percentage, and cite all references used. The paper must be in APA 6th Edition format.
The assignment is as follows:
1. What are three questions you should ask yourself when you begin your job search?
2. What are the most common mistakes people make in preparing their rÃ©sumÃ©s?
3. What should you know about your prospective employer before the job interview?
4. What should the interviewee try to achieve during a job interview? What should you look for? What red flags should you watch for?
5. What can you do in advance to prepare for the changes during the first year of employment?
6. Create your own SWOT analysis. How would you respond to your personal strengths and weaknesses if you were a prospective employer? How can you enhance your strengths and improve in areas of weakness?
7. Draw a career path for yourself, beginning with the present year and extending to the age of retirement. Be sure to include any â€œtwists and turnsâ€ of the path you expect to experience along the way and any barriers you expect to encounter. How will you handle these experiences?
Do an online nationwide search for information about current job prospects in nursing. Compare opportunities in various regions of the country. Why do you think these opportunities are the same or different?
5. Develop a list of questions that you should ask a potential employer. What â€œhomeworkâ€ will you need to do to prepare for an interview?