The purpose of this assignment is to examine the importance of informatics and evolving trends in personalized or precision medicine.
As a health informaticist, create a 10-slide presentation to your clinical staff discussing the following:
- Discuss the role of personalized or precision medicine and the advantages and disadvantages of personalized or precision medicine in the delivery of health care.
- Discuss how the fields of personalized or precision medicine and informatics have mutually affected one another.
- Discuss the importance of creating personalized or precision medicine applications that collect accurate data and how those data are communicated to various locations and providers.
- Describe how personalized or precision medicine supports the aging population and population heath.
- Describe current gaps and challenges in personalized or precision medicine and informatics. How could the future of health informatics evolve over time to respond to those gaps?
Integrate four or five scholarly articles in your paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
As referred above there should be 10 slides or more. This presentation needs to include speaker notes. Every slide with information needs to have detailed speaker notes that explains the information presented in each slide. The 10 slides does not include title slide or the reference slide. Please if you are not certain on how to work on this assignment, do not accept it. I want QUALITY work. The information needs to 100% follow the rubric or I will request for a refund. Also your references must be academic based. I do not want any information that is not academic based. Meaning it must be a peer reviewed article or an information from online that is either .edu, .org. I do not want any .com online information. Please follow the rubric. I am emphasizing again on following the rubric.