Successful completion of a doctoral dissertation requires significant amounts of independent reading on the research topic. This allows the doctoral learner/researcher to become familiar with the scope of the topic and to identify gaps or tensions within the existing literature on the topic. These gaps and tensions become the source of the dissertation research. In this assignment, you will read and annotate potential sources in your dissertation field of interest. Those demonstrating the most merit to the best of your understanding of the topic at this time should be added to your RefWorks list for potential inclusion in the literature review section of your dissertation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the assignment submission for “Literature Review Resources” from PSY-830. You will be adding to this document to continue building a running literature review.
- It is strongly recommended that you engage in this activity throughout the duration of your program.
- Instructors will be scoring your submission based on the number of unique sources identified in the list submitted.
- Download the resource Literature Review Resources Tool and use it to complete the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
Highlight the additions to the document so your instructor can readily identify them.
Please be sure that you provide appropriate references and that they are cited in APA 6th edition format and that the references are a peer reviewed article or journal and not website references. Also please ensure the references have not been used previously. The references should focus on the topic “How employee morale affects Motivation in the workplace” Again, please be sure to add an additional 1references and highlight them as referenced above.