For This Forum:
You are to find an article on biological evolution. If you are stuck, a great place to start is either the APUS library or Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/ using choice keywords (â€œevolutionâ€ or “current topics in evolution” brings up a lot of results).
- Choose an article that is different than your classmates â€“ which means you should have a very descriptive title to your post.
- Summarize the main points of the article.
- Was there a new technology used? How? What did it discover?
- Was there a new species discovered? New information on an already discovered species? What was the species? What was the information?
- What were the methods used? Is this groundbreaking?