Select a major company of your choice.
Write a 1,200- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the following:
- Define ORM and SERP.
- Using specific examples, describe how your chosen company is managing ORM well.
- Using Google Alerts, select 10 alerts you would set up for your company, and explain why you chose them.
- As a reputation manager, PR person, or CEO, would you want to review these frequently? Why or why not?
- Using the keywords chosen in your Google Alerts, research each of the keyword SERPs using Google and Bing.
- Analyze the SERPs and explain the results. Is content negative? Positive? Neutral? Why do you think this is? Is the content created by the company itself or by outside customers, vendors, or partners? What differences in results appear between Bing and Google?
Recommend improvements that can be made to ORM for your chosen company.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. You can use screenshots, tables, graphics, and diagrams to answer the questions.
Submit your assignment.