Assignment 2: Social Media Strategic Plan and Presentation
Use the information from your outline to create your Social Media Strategic Plan. Apply any recommendations and updates based on faculty feedback and / or additional research. You are to submit a final report.
The following is the criteria for this assignment:
Write a five to eight (4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed description of your plan in the form of an executive summary. (Note: The executive summary should be no more than one (1) page.)
- Provide a detailed explanation on the goals and strategies that were met.
- Provide assessment on current social media use and how it is working for the client. (Note: This requires asking who is currently connecting with you on social media, which sites your target market uses, and how the social media presence compares to your competitors.)
- Provide assessment social business maturity level. (See page 296.)
- Provide a budget for your social marketing plan.
- Format your strategic social media report according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.