- DD (data type, constraints)
- Database Diagram
- Tables, Views, Stored Procedures
Required Items: Tables
- You must have at least one Check, Default, Calculated Column.
- Each table must have PK index set to non-clustered.
- Each table must have a clustered index.
- You must have at least 120 players.
- You must have at least 10 teams. Each team must have exactly 11 players.
Required Items: Views
- You must have at least 3 views, 1 must be an indexed view.
- You must use ‘as’ to set labels for the columns in your result sets.
- View 1: List of winning teams and their goals scored for each match.
- View 2: All Players and their ages calculated from their DOBs.
- View 3: Total, Most, Least, and Average minutes played.
Required Items: Stored Procedures
- 3 sprocs, 1 with at least 2 parameters.
- Sproc 1: Player full names and ages, @player
- Sproc 2: Head coach name and phone, @coach
- Sproc 3: Player performance in a match, @player @match
Additional Requirements: Logic checks
You must demonstrate each view and each sproc logic checked.
1. Data dictionary detailing column labels, data types, defaults, rules, checks, index, identity, unique.
2. Database diagram demonstrating connections (PK-FK) between tables.
3. Upload DBDD, MDF, LDF files.