After reading Chapter Six in Thinking for Yourself, discuss the following guide questions by posting comments and responses on this forum. Feel free to share your thoughts of each topic. Use all available resources to aid you. NOTE: Post your answers to these questions prior to taking the module quiz or assignment points will be lost.
- What is an opinion? Explain three different ways this word can be use to convey three different meanings.
- Are all opinions equally weighted? What is a responsible opinion? What is an irresponsible opinion? Explain thoroughly.
- What are the different types of opinions? (Provide one example not given in the text for each.)
- Can opinions be evaluated? How? What standards can be applied? Why/how are these standards important?
- Discuss questions two and three on page 174.
- Compare facts and opinions. How do they relate and interact with each other?
- Do questions for discussion on page 175.
- Complete writing/discussion questions one through nine on page 176.
- Discuss questions one through four on page 177.
will give screenshots of the book to the person who completes this assignment.